YOUTH-CARE - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* YOUTH-CARE > Topics

Subject: GOD CAN DO THE IMPOSSIBLE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR STORIES
Replies: 6 Views: 1425

gamta 12/27/2006 - 5:39:39
GOD DONE SO MUCH IN MY LIFE *

6j0 12/27/2006 - 9:35:10
Oh!Yes!I'm now 46.And ye!I'v make sooo many wrong choices in my youth time! Now that i met JESUS CHRIST WOW.I can banghead.GIF if i just did it when i was younger!The LORD would help me made the right choices.And i would had a good youth life.BUT YE I LEARN THE HARD WAY.Mmm!Now i CAN'T let go of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.HE'S THE OWNER OF MY SOUL,SPIRIT AND BODY.THANK YOU LORD GOD FOR YOUR AMAZING GRACE! My hearts on fire for YOU MY MASTER xsazzle.GIF AMEN!! *

6j0 12/27/2006 - 9:49:30
That days forsaken.GIF the HOLY SPIRIT gave me this WORD and i put it DEEP!DEEP! Into my HEART and stil.MATT.6:33 BUT SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD,AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS; AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU.!AMEN! Let me tell u THIS WORK! AND STILL DOES.clap3.GIF *

iltlhhmc 1/3/2007 - 11:12:26
I have a neet story about something God did 4 me. One day I locked myself out of the house, and it was very hot! I prayed and asked God 2 open the door. The 1st time nothing happened. So I prayed again twisted the door and the door opened. If God can do a small thing like this, what else do u think he can do? *

gamta 1/4/2007 - 12:22:16
MY CAR BROKE IN A PLACE WHERE THERE WAS NO ONE IT WAS A QUIT ROAD I HAD A BABY WITH AND 2 ANGELS *

gamta 1/4/2007 - 12:25:54
APEARED OUT OF NOWHERE AND FIXED MY WHEEL WHEN I LOOKED AGAIN THEY HAVE DECIPEARED I AM GRATEFULL *

nity 1/7/2007 - 3:54:59
God has done so much for me. Blessings all mine 10 thousnds besid! Halleluyah! I wuz tryin to get in touch wth my elder brother. Havnt spoken to him in 15yrs. God somehow used my dad s friend to connect us! Praise The Lord. Dance.GIF *

* YOUTH-CARE Forum

Search:
topics replies

* YOUTH-CARE

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits